PHOTO: (Brendan Smialowski/AFP/Getty Images)
Article by Bryan Howard
President Trump has had enough with the partisan games Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats are playing with the relief bill for the American people. This comes after Pelosi refused to pass the bipartisan relief bill created by the Senate and created her own relief bill that is nothing shy of the New Green Deal.
Sunday night Nancy Pelosi refused to pass the bipartisan relief package bill signed by the Senate and President Trump. On Monday Pelosi created her new relief bill titled the “Take Responsibility for Workers and Families Act,” which was filled with a bunch of Democrat wish lists they have been trying to implement for decades. many of these policies were pushed in the radical Socialist Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s Green New Deal.
Trump tweeted, “Republicans had a deal until Nancy Pelosi rode into town from her extended vacation. The Democrats want the Virus to win? They are asking for things that have nothing to do with our great workers or companies. They want Open Borders & Green New Deal. Republicans shouldn’t agree!”
Republicans had a deal until Nancy Pelosi rode into town from her extended vacation. The Democrats want the Virus to win? They are asking for things that have nothing to do with our great workers or companies. They want Open Borders & Green New Deal. Republicans shouldn’t agree!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 24, 2020
Rep. Dan Crenshaw noted other far Socialist grabs that have no relevance to the Chinavirus crisis.
I can confirm this. This is what Democrats torpedoed the rescue package for.
This will go down as one of the most cynical, disgusting, malevolent actions in history. Millions are losing jobs while they play these games. https://t.co/SUCtYxmXGo
— Rep. Dan Crenshaw (@RepDanCrenshaw) March 23, 2020
Todd Starnes tweeted, “Democrats believe #coronavirus can be cured by providing $35 million in funding to the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts.”
— toddstarnes (@toddstarnes) March 24, 2020
Senator Tom Cotton has released a list of some of the most radical policies in Nancy Pelosi’s Green New Deal for the Coronavirus relief package.
1. Corporate pay statistics by race and race statistics for all corporate boards at companies receiving assistance
2. Bailing out all current debt of postal service
3. Required early voting
4. Required same day voter registration
5. 10k bailout for student loans
6. For companies accepting assistance, 1/3 of board members must be chosen by workers
7. Provisions on official time for union collective bargaining
8. Full offset of airline emissions by 2025
9. Greenhouse gas statistics for individual flights
10. Retirement plans for community newspaper employees
11. $15 minimum wage at companies receiving assistance
12. Permanent paid leave at companies receiving assistance